Saturday, April 18, 2009
Florida


I'm back(Gahan)!
I got back from Florida about 1 week ago.I went from LA to Miami,Florida.
In Florida I went to Miami,Key West,and Orlando.In Miami I stayed for a while,and while I was there I went to Key West.It took 4 hours to go by car.Then I went back to the hotel and stayed 1 more night in Miami.
In Orlando I went to NASA and learned that the Challenger space shuttle blew up 1 minute after take-off.Another space shuttle named Columbia also blew up but in space.After NASA guess where I went?Disneyworld!!!In Disneyworld I went to all 4 parks.They were Magic Kingdom,Animal Kingdom,Epcot,and Disney Hollywood Studios.First I went to Epcot.I rode this ride called Mission:Space and you could be the pilot,navigator,commander,and engineer.I was the pilot Mommy was the navigator and Daddy was the commander.Since there was no engineer Daddy had to do the engineer's job too.

Next I went to Magic Kingdom.There I went to Space Mountain.I pretended to be the pilot.
Now I went to Animal Kingdom where I rode this ride named Expidition Everest.Guess how it went.It went up a steep hill then down and then you see the rail's broken then you go backwards to another rail and now your going forward again to another rail then straight down then it's over.
Then last stop Disney Hollywood Studios.Here I went to this awesome ride named Rockin' Rollercaoster.It goes like this.First they launch you,then there's helix after helix after helix and so on.
Well,that's The End.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home